Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thing 12 Podcasts are history

I first started listening to podcasts during the Learning 23 Things program. I was was very excited by the concept and immediately subscribed to many ABC,BBC etc mainly book based ones using iTunes. I soon discovered that they had the habit of multiplying if not listened to so radically cut back my subscriptions. I love listening to fiction on my iPod but sometimes non-fiction/history/biography is what cuts it and podcasts are a great vehicle for this.
Sound recordings are precious. The Sound Archive at the British Library is one of the most fascinating places to visit.
Talking of history - I located a podcast I had recorded myself - click here to listen. Podcasts aren't hard to produce. It would be good if we could record some of author talks as podcast as Moreland Library do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ciproxin.webs.com/]buy cipro[/url] buy generic cipro
cipro buy
cipro buy no prescription

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]rebetol
[/url] ribavirin 100 mg online
rebetol
virazole 100 mg